Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Asgard [Old Test Realms]

Hellhound

Default Asgard [Old Test Realms]

Asgard

Factions:
    Roleplay Keeper: Stravos
    Lady of the Land: Claris Nightingale (Valkyrie)
    ? ? ? : ? ? ?

Description:
    Asgard, a place of snow and beauty. This is a holy place, many Valkyries converge here to pray at the local cathedral, one of the rare few still standing. Yet, it is also a place of war. Recently, a Keeper uprising was combated and was repelled by the Valkyrie armies with her allies, but there were huge losses on both sides. The Keeper banished from the this land, the Valkyries set up magic wards to prevent such an event ever happening again.
    However, soon after the barriers were set in place, a new presence stirs. Stravos, formally a Beetle of War, has come to this realm for vengence. If he shall achieve it, no one currently knows, but history shall unfold as it wills...

Map: (As of 2 September 2010)

Last edited by Sire; September 4th, 2010 at 19:12.

Hellhound

Default Re: Asgard

Dungeon Status

Keeper: Stravos
    Dungeon Heart Health: 100%
    Current Gold: 392

Spells Researched:
    Create Imp
    Possession
    Speed
    Old Heal
    Old Lightning

Rooms Researched:
    Lair
    Hatchery
    Treasury
    Library
    Training Room
    Guard Room
    Workshop
    Prison

Imps: 4 Total
    - 1 / 2 / 5 / 6: Mining Northern Gold Vein
    - 3 / 4: Mining Gold in old Scorpion Lair
    - 7: Mining Operations in Western Dungeon

Specials: None

Rooms Built / Controlled:
    1 Portal
    1 Lair (11x7)
    2 Hatcheries (6x9) --- (3 Scattered Tiles [4x4 Room])
    1 Library (9x5)
    1 Treasury (5x5)
    1 Training Room (10 Scattered Tiles, 16 Tiles left side [7x6 Room])
    1 Ruined Guard Room (4 Scattered Tiles [4x4 Room])
    1 Ruined Workshop (7x4 Tiles [8x4 Room])

Current Creatures:

(Sorted in the order that they appeared. If the Dropped Through Portal persists for over a month, it will be removed from the list.)

Ba-Ka (Goblin)
    Barb (Goblin)

Magister (Warlock)
    Tiyee (Pixie)
    Roach (Beetle) [SLOW]
    Victor (Beetle) [SLOW]

Assignments:
    -None at this point of time.

Research Focus:
    -Armor
    -Torture Chamber
    -Combat Pit

Workshop Focus:
    -There is a nearly complete Workshop under Stravos' control.

Specific Orders:
    -None at this point of time.
    Last edited by Sire; September 25th, 2010 at 02:36.

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

"It is time..."

*Stravos begins the Summon Imp incarnation, and summons four imps.*

"Begin the claiming process. Ignore the magic wards set up by our opposition, concentrate to the east. Claim the portal down south as well."

The Imps begin their work on claiming land for their master. It is done quite quickly, as the foothold is an important part as any plan. As of now, the Portal is claimed and what is left of the Hatchery and Lair is partially claimed by the imps. While in a poor condition, both rooms are still operational.

Current Status: (Forgive the bad quality and errors, must fix it when I find the time.)

"Excellent work. Now, we play the waiting game. Imp One and Two, claim the rest of the Hatchery. Imp Three and Four, claim the rest of the Lair and keep a watchful eye for that open spot."

Stravos focuses his gaze upon the Portal.

"Any time now, a new soldier to command..."
    Last edited by Sire; April 18th, 2010 at 17:52.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Evifire

Ba-Ka

A red Goblin jumps out of the Portal, and lands on both feet. He marched foward, then marched left towards the Dungeon Heart.

Dungeon Heart Room

Ba-Ka saluted the Dungeon Heart/Keeper.

"Sir! I am Ba-Ka, Goblin Soldier Second Class! I am yours to command, Sir!"

================================
    Health : 100%
    Ba-Ka is in the Dungeon Heart Room.
    Level : 1
    Mood : Sir!
    Efficiency : 80%
    Summary : Ba-Ka entered the Dungeon, and introduced himself to the Keeper.

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

The red Goblin Ba-Ka emerged from the entrance portal and marched straight to the Dungeon Heart, giving a formal salute and standing at attention.

"Goblin Soldier Second Class? Ah, must be a more organized form of Goblin." Stravos suddenly focused deeply on the Goblin, "Wait, do you come from this world? If you have not come from here, be prepared. The opponents you will face here are very different from the ones you have faced before. You have been warned, soldier."

Relaxing the hard gaze, Stravos divereted his attention elsewhere, but still talked with the Goblin, "You will find what remains of an old Lair and Hatchery to the east. It shall be rebuilt in time, but that is all the hospitality I have to offer." Stravos, using his Hand of Evil, did a salute himself to the goblin. "Dismissed soldier."

Summary:

Stravos addressed the Ba-Ka, warned him, and directed him to the Lair and Hatchery.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka nods as he was warned.

"Understood sir!"

Ba-ka was then dismissed to create a lair.

"Yes sir!"

Ba-Ka released his salute and marched to the Lair.

Ruined Lair

As Ba-Ka entered the Ruined Lair, he created a Bed right next to the entrance he came from, not even fazed at how badly ruined the Lair is.

Ba-Ka sits on his bed.

"Empty... But with your superior Leadership, your Lair will be bustling with Soldiers, sir!"

Ba-Ka looked down.

Sheese... I should tone down me saying sir. It might annoy the Keeper.

================================
    Ba-Ka is in the Lair.
    Mood : Sir!
    Summary : Ba-Ka created a Lair.

Awakening Game Master Metal Gear Rex's Avatar

Jelzeus the Goblin

Jelzeus climbed up the Portal and began cleaning off the dirt from his hands. Then he looked around at the the unreinforced walls.

New Keeper? Very new... either that or his Imps are slackers... never the less, the walls are not my line of work and not my concern...

Jelzeus stepped forward into a four-way interception, before looking in each direction. It was dark without the reinforced walls and he couldn't see the end of any of the tunnells, except the one North of the Portal. That passage let to the Hatchery. He could even hear the clucking chickens. To the West of the passage, he could hear the beating of the Dungeon Heart. The beating also brightened the Heart Chamber, also making it visible.

There...

Jelzeus began heading West towards the Dungeon Heart. He stepped into the Heart Chamber, and looked around. He took notice of the Magic Doors, unowned by the Keeper, and curiousity struck him of what stood behind those doors. Jelzeus bowed on the steps of the Heart Holder.

"I yeild to you, Keeper Stravos. I will serve you well in Research and Manufacture where my prime function lies, but I hold no hard feelings being excluded from battle... it is not in my abilities..." Jelzeus explained, "You're... new here? The walls are unreinforced, so it is rather dark without torches. My vision isn't the best, and I had a pair of glasses but I ran into a Rouge who stole them on the way up here... so if you may appoint me to the Lair I will be grateful."

Jelzeus took another glance at the surrounding Magic Doors before continuing, "I couldn't help but notice those doors are not owned by yours... shall I destroy them? And are we in an abandoned dungeon? Is there anyone else here?"

OOC (Lol at glasses Sire, don't worry he won't be getting any at all :P)

Jelzeus
    Health: 100%
    Level: 1
    Gold: 0

Summery: Jelzeus entered the dungoen, and went to the Heart Chamber. He sword loyalty to Stravos, and asked where the Lair is. Then he asked if he was wanted to destroy the surrounding doors, if they were in an abandoned dungeon, and who else was in the dungeon.
    Dungeon Keeper 2 Patch: With More Balance and Pie [Hiatus]
    Forever Hiatus. Probably. Latest Version: 3.5 w/Levels 1-11 Revised.

The Awakening: GM Powers Activate!
    Tesonu is napping!

Hellhound

Keeper Stravos

"Keeper, a Goblin has entered your dungeon"

"Acknowledged already Mentor, I said..." Stravos was cut off by the new Goblin recruit.

"I yield to you, Keeper Stravos. I will serve you well in Research and Manufacture where my prime function lies, but I hold no hard feelings being excluded from battle... it is not in my abilities..." Jelzeus explained, "You're... new here? The walls are unreinforced, so it is rather dark without torches. My vision isn't the best, and I had a pair of glasses but I ran into a Rouge who stole them on the way up here... so if you may appoint me to the Lair I will be grateful."

Jelzeus took another glance at the surrounding Magic Doors before continuing, "I couldn't help but notice those doors are not owned by yours... shall I destroy them? And are we in an abandoned dungeon? Is there anyone else here?"

Stravos considered the Goblin's remarks. He had one Goblin warrior, now he has a Goblin worker. Where's all the other soldiers?...

"I'm afraid, Jelzues, you have not told me your name. Alas, that is of little matter, as you are now bond to me via the covenant. Manners and personal things aside, you shall be of great use here with your skills.
    Yes, the walls are crumbling remains of an old dungeon whose Keeper was slain just days ago. I am sure if you look around you will find fresh blood still spilled by the carnage. The walls will require a quick fixing and new torches. In response to your question, this is a new assignment and we are currently gaining a foothold in this realm.
    The doors are best left untouched. They are barriers left behind by the Valkyries of this realm to prevent another Keeper uprising, I am using them as cover to slowly build up forces. Do not worry, the Dungeon shall be expanded slowly.
    As for your lair, it is to the east. The Hatchery and Lair is operational but in very poor condition. It will, of course, be rebuilt, but for now we need to secure our borders. Another goblin awaits there, by the name of Ba-Ka. He is a soldier goblin, quite different from your thinking style.
    Now, I must attend to other matters. You are dismissed."

Stravos' attention once more focused on the portal, awaiting new arrivals, as well as keeping a watchful eye on his Imps. Progress, if on schedule, would be completed in a day.

Summary:
    Stravos addressed the new recruit and once more focused his attention on the Portal and his Imps. If the current progress continues, the rest of the Hatchery and Lair shall be claimed by the next day, and it will be time to rebuild.

Hellhound

Insert the magic of speeding through time to get to the interesting stuff.

Keeper Stravos

"Keeper, the ruined Lair and Hatchery has been fully claimed."

Stravos' attention over the portal wavers for a moment, and then focuses his all-powerful gaze on his Imp workforce. Such dependable workers, until they start wandering off into enemy territory and require a room to be locked up in...

"Excellent. Now, Imp One, start claiming the library. Imp Two, begin retouching the ruined walls. Imp Three and Four, start mining the gold so we can rebuild this shattered dungeon."

Stravos waves his hand over the Hatchery, and a 3x3 section sprouted near the lower south-west entrance. He repeats the gesture in the upper south-west entrance, and then a 3x3 section Lair sprouted up from nothingness. The cost of 1350 gold was drained from his reserves. While both rooms are still mostly in ruin, at least there is a better area to live in now.
    Imps Three and Four quickly came running back to report to the Dungeon Heart. Imp Four tripped and fell flat on his face and Imp Three tripped over Imp Four and went flying, crashing into Imp Two. Imp Two got up, insulted both, and went back to work. Three and Four dusted themselves off and gave their report, both shaking in fear.

4 * Squeak* "Keeper, we have visitors at the Gold Veins! They are on a small island. It seems to be two Scorpions fighting a Pixie."

"How is the Pixie faring?"

3 *Squeak* "She is able to fly high enough to avoid any attacks, but she will run out of energy eventually."

"Interesting, so quickly we encounter opposition. Imps Three and Four, do not provoke them and continue with mining tasks. Both of you goblins can choose to engage, but keep them alive if possible. I have my ways of getting opponents to talk without the use of prisons and torture chambers... Just make sure they don't enter my dungeon!"

Both Imps Three and Four dragged themselves back to their respective veins, chatting a bit along the way.

3 *Squeak* "...I want to fortify the walls..."
    4 *Squeak* "Tough luck. Anyway, it's better than jumping, painting, and claiming land..."
    3 *Squeak* "C'est la vie..."

Both imps get slapped by Stravos. "BACK TO WORK!"

The two little Imps rushed to their assigned gold veins and starting digging much faster than before, trading glancing between each other and the small sounds of Scorpions trying to catch their prey...

Summary:

Ruined Lair and Hatchery has been fully claimed.

Newly Built Sections:
    3x3 Lair, near upper south-west entrance.
    3x3 Hatchery, near lower south-west entrance.

Discovery of Neutral Hostile creatures:
    Level 1 Pixie vs
    Level 1 Scorpions (2)
    Last edited by Sire; April 16th, 2010 at 23:19.

Tentacle
    Gamer IDs

Ba-Ka

Ba-Ka looks up.

"Combat? Sir, I will gladly protect your dungeon at all costs!"

Ba-Ka gets up from his bed, and walks to the opening south of the Lair.

Outside the Dungeon

Ba-Ka walked half-way near the battle.

"Ah, Scorpions... That a Pixie? Hmm..."

Ba-Ka picks up a small rock, and throws it at one of the Scorpions.

"Maggot! You can't fight like a man, you fight like a sissy! I bet your entire family was MAGGOTS! You are no Scorpion, you're just a tiny little WEAKLING!"

The Scorpion diverts it's attention away from the Pixie, and to Ba-Ka.

"You are weak, you are useless!"

The Scorpion hisses with anger, and starts making it's way to Ba-Ka.
    =======================================
    Ba-Ka is half-way away from the battle.
    Mood : MAGGOT!
    Summary : Ba-Ka got somewhat near the battle, threw a rock at one of the Scorpions and insulted it. The Scorpion is now making it's way to Ba-Ka.
    Last edited by Evi; April 16th, 2010 at 21:46.